Expert Southern Classic Realtor Chris Davis is here to help you with your HUD, Foreclosures, Short Sale or to help Read more
Archive for May 5, 2012
BANK OF AMERICA WILL PAY YOU to SHORT SALE YOUR HOUSE! Watch the video! Call today!
OFFICE : 678-805-7774
OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND I WILL CONTACT YOU VIA PHONE OR EMAIL!
- Lending conditions continue to remain tight for commercial real estate investments. This is especially pertinent for small businesses and investors looking for properties in secondary and tertiary markets.
- In the wake of the post 2008-09 recession shakeout, large banks have been reluctant to underwrite commercial real estate investments.
- According to the 2012 Commercial Lending Survey, large national banks accounted for only 21 percent of commercial deals.
- In contrast, local banks provided the bulk of financing capital for commercial deals, with 64 percent of closed sales.
- Private investors and regional banks were the other major sources of funding, with 45 percent and 44 percent of sales, respectively.
- The Small Business Administration provided funding for 29 percent of closed transactions.
Click here for whole post
Category: Looking to buy |
Category: Just for Fun |